With the tear-resistant strap many measuring instruments such as multimeters, laboratory thermometer, insulation testers and various environmental measuring devices can be attached to the magnetic holder. But also working-lights or smaller screw- or tool pockets can be attached directly at the place of use. The fastening can be made either by a buckle or directly by a Velcro fastener integrated into the band.
The metallic base is protected against scratches and damage by a full rubber coating of the magnetic holder so that it can also be safely applied to painted surfaces. Due to the wide range of applications and user-friendly handling, this fastening system is a must for every craftsman, installer and technician.
- Suitable for many measuring instruments and tools
- High load bearing capacity on magnetic substrates
- Flap for attachment to perforated wall hooks
- Flexible, fully rubberized material against scratches
- Tear-resistant strap with buckle and Velcro closure
- Accessories: Magnetic holders and fastening straps
|Loading Capacity (Magnet)||Max. 2 kg depending on substrate|
|Loading Capacity (Wall-Holder)||Max. 7 kg|
|Strap Length||Ca. 20 cm|
|Design Holder||Full Rubber Coating|
|Dimensions Holder||40 x 70 x 8mm|